May 23, 2011

CAULIN, Chiloé




This beach is to Ancud's northwest in Chiloé. In this beach it is possible to estimate a tranquility that does not exist in others, come there close to my family, in a few vacations that we realize to the south of the country, in this then I was living in Viña del Mar, coast city that has many beaches, and it is near many different more. For what for me was not very attractive to go to a beach.

Coming to Caulin we find with a beach of an a bit strange landscape, instead of being full of tourists, which we find was more showy, the beach was full of swans, together with his babies, I remember that united Francisco my brother we were chasing some of these for playing and then they us were chasing to us for bothering them.

Caulin's beach receives in the summer big populations of Swans which are together with his babies, and then they move back, in the winter this beach receives the Flemings that it comes from the north, even I have not had the opportunity to be able to see them, wait be soon.

I am charmed with this beach because beside being a tourist attraction, it is a sanctuary of birds, sheltering great quantity of migratory species during the year. I wait to be able to return to this wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment