May 23, 2011

My first Cd



This is very graceful, my first CD was that of the soundtrack of the Movie "Pokémon 2000 ". Together with my brother Francisco we were big fanatics of Pokémon and we went to see the movie to the cinema, on having gone out went to eat with our parents and when we were going away towards the parking I remember that we were happening opposite to " Feria del Disco " and in the showcase there was a giant poster of the movie with the CD, and my mom I ask us: do they want to have it? And we shout. Yesss!!! Jajajja.

This it was the first CD of music that I had, it me never goes away to forget because the CD was bringing a promotional card, which alone some of they of them had and I I was lucky to have it.

Already then I began to have mine I remember for a birthday my best friend give myself Linkin Park's CD, this when even it was not in Chile! He I travel with his grandparents and it me brought it of The United States, for my birthday, was brilliant since until today I am a fan of this band.

The name of the disc was "Hybrid Theory" and my favorite song of this disc is " in the end ". This it was one of the best discs that I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment